Name: Bhagwan Sri Balayogiswaruala Tapo Aashram,Mummdivaram,East Godavari Dist,AP, India regd.no.46/1977.
Location: Mummdivaram,Village & Mandal:East Godavari dist, AP India. 533216
Aims & Objectives:
- To impart,spread and radiate spirituality and to publish the life of Bhagavan sri sri sri Balayogiswarulu and his messages and to promote the spread of useful knowledge
- To protect the sanctity and holiness of the sacred Samadhi of Bhagavan Balayogiswarulu and to make arrangements for its darshan to the devotees throughout the year.
- To maintain the Tapo, darshan mandir buildings with in the Ashram compound including the towers ,vigrahams and all other buildings outside the Ashram compound belonging to the Ashram in good condition.
- To administer all the lands belonging to the Ashram .
- To celebrate the janmadinam and Tapodinam utchavams in a grand and fitting manner.
- To conduct spiritual discourses in order to disseminate the gospel of trough and enlightenment as expounded by Bhagavan sri Balayogiswarulu for the spiritual and ethical devotion of mankind.
- To promote the study and practice of meditation(yoga) as thought by Sri Bhagavan Balayogiswarulu.
- To construct Dharamasalas in order to provide facilities to the devotees for meditation on the study of comparative religions. Philosophy and poster universal brotherhood.